Tuesday, February 19, 2019

First time

There are many first times in our lives, more than we wish it would happen, the first time can have many faces, can come disguised as a sweet smile, a bright moment shining over you in the most lost-like situation, can also be a scene that will make you share a tear or in my case many, all the time or, can come when you expect it the least of want it the least.

This is just another one, but sometimes we forget to enjoy what it feels, wanted or not this moment will never come back, life will go by, and we will remember those moments as our precious treasure buried in our minds, coming to overwhelmed us with a constant stream of feelings, good, bad, that is not what is important, but they're ours.

So embrace the funny, dull, embarrassing, intense, ridiculous, wonderful, happy or perfect little pieces of your life. One day you will smile or share a tear when you remember them. So this is me embracing a new moment in my life, experiencing it fully and taking it all in. My first time blogging. I still don't know if the pit in my stomach I'm feeling right now are butterflies fluttering around or hunger, might be both. So if you read this, please be kind but honest because this is what I cherish the most.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome! Your writing has energy and voice. You will amaze yourself on this journey! It has meant so much to me over the last 5 years. Write to watch yourself grow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your encouraging words. I'll keep them in mind.

      Delete
  2. Welcome to Slicing! You can do it... despite the butterflies. The members of this writing community are lovely. It is my hope you'll feel at home, Kiki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kindness Stacey. I won't say it will be easy but, I know it will be rewarding. I'm enjoying it already.

      Delete