Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Better times

Today, just like any other day, life happens. Stress doesn't bother to knock on the door, and makes herself at home. How do I know is a "she"? Well, I heard a person say, you can tell when there is woman's touch in a home. So, based on that comment, I can assure you, that when stress is around you can feel  her "touch" in my life. I can barely remember the last time she came, leaving her messy trail behind her.
How could I let this happened again? Was it due to lack of experience, focus or organization? Maybe a mixture of all of them. I wish I knew when exactly this started to happen, when did this fracture in time took place? A moment of weakness that for sure.
Now that she is here, there is only one way to go, the same way every time, fight against food and procrastination, their lovely companions, and sometimes insomnia likes to share the bed with me, but not so much this time.
A fracture in time is barely noticeable, is a microscopic rupture of my time in life, when happiness and joyful moments take a nap for what is to come. I know how this goes and I know how it ends. Soon the fracture in time will be no more and everything will go back to normal.
I'm longing for that time already. Better times.

2 comments:

  1. You've reminded me that at times like these, it's important for me to ask 'why is this happening for me?'. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to read and share with me your thoughts, it really helps me to focus on the positive.

      Delete